Thebe Ya Africa architectures specialize in planning, design, and the construction of buildings and other physical structures.
Our Architecturers are highly skilled in:
• Art and science of designing buildings and (some) non-building structures.
• The style of design and method of construction of buildings and other physical structures.
• The knowledge of art, science & technology and humanity.
• The practice of the architect, where architecture means offering or rendering professional services in connection with the design and construction of buildings, or built environments.
• The design activity of the architect, from the macro-level (urban design, landscape architecture) to the micro-level (construction details and furniture)
Our Architecturers are involved in planning, designing and constructing form, space and ambience to reflect functional, technical, social, environmental and aesthetic considerations. They possess the required skills of creative manipulation and coordination of materials and technology, and of light and shadow. Their practice of Architecture also encompasses the pragmatic aspects of realizing buildings and structures, including scheduling, cost estimation and construction administration. Documentation they produce, typically drawings, plans and technical specifications, define the structure and/or behavior of a building or other kind of system that is to be or has been constructed.